Frigidaire Dishwasher Repair
YB Appliance Repair, is an professional Frigidaire dishwasher repair company providing service to customers in Ottawa and surrounding area. If your Frigidaire dishwasher is having a leaking problem or is no longer washing your dishes, our experts are on hand to provide you with quality repair services.
At YB Appliance Repair, we know how to fix any of these Frigidaire dishwasher issues and even more. We are proud to have a team of expert technicians that are always ready to assist you. We also provide the same day help service to keep your Frigidaire dishwasher up and running without any interruptions.
In addition, We cover our Frigidaire Appliance Repair services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Common Frigidaire Dishwasher Problems
- Dishwasher Leaks – Sometimes using the wrong or incorrect amounts of soap is the cause.
- Dishwasher Does Not Fill. This could happen because of a faulty valve, an overflow switch that is not working correctly, or a defective solenoid.
- Glasses Are Cloudy. Generally this is an indicator of hard water or poor rinsing before washing, a water softener may be required to fix the issue.
- Water Stays in Washer. A drainage issue can be caused by clogs, a malfunctioning drain impeller, or a bad drain solenoid.
- Dishes Are Not Clean. This could be caused by a bad pump or wash impeller, a defective heating element, or blocked sprayers on the arms.
- Dishwasher Runs Too Long. A bad thermostat or timer are usually to blame when the unit cannot time the cycle properly.
Frigidaire appliances typically last 7-12 years, but with the proper care they can last up to 15 years or more. If your Frigidaire dishwasher need a service, our expert technicians at YB Appliance Repair have the knowledge and skills to diagnose the issue and fix it in no time. We want to make Frigidaire dishwasher repair as simple as possible for you, which is why we offer convenient scheduling and service as soon as same-day.